Natalia Piskunova
Free rice))) Did someone hear about a site freerice.com? This is the very useful resourse. It's simple: if you answer for the question right (it needs choosing one synonym from 4 English words), hungers will get 10 grains of rice for every right answer. So it is helpful as for English learners, as hungers around the world. Let's help them together)))
1

Free Rice)))

Has someone heard about freerice.com? It is a very useful site. It's simple: if you answer the question correctly (you have to choose from four English words), hungry people will get 10 grains of rice for every right answer. So it is helpful for both English learners, and hungry people around the world.

Let's help them together)))  :D

1

Free Rice)))

Did someone Has anyone heard about a site called freerice.com? This is the a very useful resourse. It's simple, if you answer for the question right (it needs  requires choosing one synonym from 4 English words), hungers the hungry will get 10 grains of rice for every right answer. So it is helpful as for English learners, as well as for the hungry hungers around the world.

Let's help them together. )))