Iya
Just my thoughts... “I have nothing to lose, nothing that I wait to gain and nothing that I have a desire for—except turn my life into a work of art. My dreams are like millions of stars in the night sky. What I wished for over and over has always been broken. But I don’t really mind as I know that it takes getting everything you have ever wanted and then losing it to know what true freedom is. For me, it looks like I’ve got the hardest and dirtiest job in the world: internal transformation of people. But I have the strength to continue, most of the time being at war with myself. These questions have always lived in my mind: Who are you? Are you in touch with yourself? Are you in touch with all of your boldest fantasies? Have you created a life for yourself where you’re free to experience them? I'm still alive, and I will see how it will be in the future..."
1

Just my thoughts...

“I have nothing to lose, nothing that I wait want to gain and nothing that I have a desire for—except to turn my life into a work of art. My dreams are like millions of stars in the night sky. What I wished for over and over has always been broken. But I don’t really mind as I know that it takes getting everything you have ever wanted and then losing it to know what true freedom is.
For me, it looks like I’ve got the hardest and dirtiest job in the world: the internal transformation of people. But I have the strength to continue, as most of the time I'm being at war with myself.
These questions have always lived in my mind: Who are you? Are you in touch with yourself? Are you in touch with all of your boldest fantasies? Have you created a life for yourself where you’re free to experience them?
I'm still alive, and I will see how it will be in the future..."

Really nice.
Wow these lines are amazing! Im going to steal them for my Fb :P
Yes, I help people as a psychologist and astrologer.
Phil, I referring exactly to self-transformation.