Aleksandra
Food food food 1.We typically have 3 meals a day with 2 snacks in between. 2. We usually have scrambled eggs and fruits for breakfast. 3. For the main course we have roast chicken, chips and boiled vegetables. 4. Jim wants us all to have a drink. 5. I was getting so hungry so I couldn't wait for lunch time. 6. I missed the breakfast and I'm absolutely starving. 7. You only took a sip of water. Are you thursty? 8. I buy a lot of fizzy drinks. My favourite drink is coca cola. 9. The doctor told him to stop eating all that junk food and go on a diet. 10. We stop to grab sth to eat on roadside cafe. 11. Do you know how to use chopsticks. 12. Sushi consists of row fish and rice. 13. Some people love football but is not mine cup of tea. 14. I hope my efforts will bear fruits. 15. She was so hungry that she started incising steak without taking off her shoes.

Food food food

1.We typically have 3 meals a day with 2 snacks in between.
2. We usually have scrambled eggs and fruit(s) for breakfast. (both are acceptable but personally I would use the collective noun for fruit - others may not)
3. For the main course we (will/often/sometimes) have roast chicken, chips and boiled vegetables.
4. Jim wants us all to have a drink.
5. I was getting so hungry so I couldn't wait for lunch time.
6. I missed the breakfast and I'm absolutely starving. (you could use 'the' for emphasis i.e. you were really looking forward to the breakfast but missed it)
7. You only took a sip of water. Are you thirsty?
8. I buy a lot of fizzy drinks. My favourite drink is Coca Cola.
9. The doctor told him to stop eating all that junk food and go on a diet.
10. We stop to grab something to eat on at a roadside cafe.
11. Do you know how to use chopsticks?
12. Sushi consists of raw fish and rice.
13. Some people love football but is not mine my cup of tea.
14. I hope my efforts will bear fruits.
15. She was so hungry that she started incising (eating/chewing/biting?) steak without taking off her shoes. 

Hi. I really wasn't sure what you meant by number 15 and the relevance of taking off her shoes or not. Overall, you did very well. Well done.