Carlos Suárez
Can You Believe It? Reality can be much more surprising than science fiction. A shepherd found his sheep behaving in a very erratic way. They were moving aimlessly, which was what struck the man most. It wasn´t until later that it was discovered that the sheep were intoxicated. Someone had thrown several plastic bags filled with marijuana on the fields where they were feeding on.The owner of the bags is not going to be very happy, though. Do you think that this really happened,? or is it just a story made up by a journalist? In my case, I find it hard to believe, to tell you the truth.

Can You Believe It?

Reality can be much more surprising than science fiction. A shepherd found his sheep behaving in a very erratic way. They were moving aimlessly, which was what struck the man most. It wasn´t until later that it was discovered that the sheep were intoxicated. Someone had thrown several plastic bags filled with marijuana into the fields where they were feeding on.The owner of the bags is not going to be very happy, though.
Do you think that this really happened? Or is it just a story made up by a journalist? In my case, I find it hard to believe, to tell you the truth.

<em></em>

<em>Almost perfect! </em>