Javier
Today's day Unafortunately, even being in a day off from work, I had to wake up early to set up my kinds for the school. As I did all the chores yesterday, I spent this morning on doing some ironing. Yes, you read write, doing some ironing. It might sounds weird, but I can say that it even relax me if It doesn't take me a lot of time. At midday my wife and I went out for having lunch and we picked up our kids when they left school. After this, we took the kids to English class and we went in the mean time to do the shopping in the market. Thanks for your corrections in advance.
1

Today's day

Unfortunately, even though I am  off from work, I had to wake up early to set up<em> (better: to wake up early  to get my kids ready for school)</em> my kinds for the school. As I did all the chores yesterday, I spent this morning on doing some ironing. Yes, you read right, doing some ironing. It might sound weird, but I can say that it even relaxes me if It doesn't take me a lot of time. At midday my wife and I went out for having lunch and we picked up our kids when they left <em>(better: when they got out of school)</em> school. After this, we took the kids to English class and we went in the meantime to do the shopping in the market.
Thanks for your corrections in advance.