Marcela
Dicolo Company 1 WE OFFER HIGH QUALITY SERVICES IN THE AREAS OF CONSTRUCTION, DESIGN AND ARCHITECTURE.   We provide effective and creative solutions for their problems in civil and industrial works, his architectural projects, like design, redesign and promoting corporate brand.   With the support of our team of professionals in different areas mentioned above, we designed the project and project design successfully. CONSTRUCTION Our experienced engineering professionals, offer appropriate solutions presented in the field of civil engineering and industrial construction solutions.   We take care of all the reconstruction and construction of their projects in civil and industrial works.   We also have the right personnel for the installation of the Sika, FiberGlass® and FGS / PermaShine® products. DESIGN We provide a full and varied, full service creative solutions to design, re-design and promote your corporate brand.   We take care of your brand through corporate identity design, promotional items, web design and branding.   We focus our services in order to get the highest satisfaction of their needs and expectations. ARCHITECTURE In collaboration with our experts in the field of architecture will gladly help in the design, development and realization of its architectural design.   From a plane or render it through a detailed presentation to the development and design of your project from scratch is what I'll do.   Joined forces and knowledge to achieve the realization of their project and presentation as clear and specific as posible.
Hi Marcela, check out www.elance.com.
Please, tell me if this text is fine, Thanks