Francisco Javier
three weeks in the gym When i was more young, i did exercise and practice many sports, in the university i was in the soccer team and play in the club america subsidiary, however, when i began to working stop playin and i let going to gym. i increase some pounds and i feel very tired, have did a sedentary life. Now i´m back to gym and play soccer, i have lost weight and i recover my condition slowly, i feel very good.
1

three weeks in the gym

When I was more younger, I did exercised and played many sports. In the university I was on the soccer team and played on the club america subsidiary. However, when I began to working I stopped playing and i let going to the gym.
I've gained weight increase some pounds and I feel very tired because of my, have did a sedentary life. Now I´m going back to the gym and playing soccer again. I have lost weight and I am beginning to recover my condition slowly, i feel very good again.

I like the excercises, I have four months make croosfit, and actually and I cant see someone result in my body.
i like swim too, i think any sport is good, the important thing is to stay active ;)
I like doing excercises, too. I go to the gym twice a week and I have just known how to swim so I go for swiming twice a week, too. The best thing I get from those excercises is good sleeps :)