Georyeli Zanardi
Hey there! Hi! I'm Georyeli, I know my name is kind of weird, but it's the combination of my parents' names (George and Yelitze) and I like it because is diferent!, I'm 18 years old, and I'm studying modern languages, I hope I can learn as many languages as I can. I love fashion and to take pictures, I love going to the beach but also cold weathers, I play the piano and I do modeling, I love eating a lot haha, specially Italian food. Currently I'm starting to learn French so I'll be trying to post some things in French too, to practice! Well that's a little bit about me!
1

Hey there!

Hi! I'm Georyeli, I know my name is kind of weird, but it's the combination of my parents' names (George and Yelitze) and I like it because it's diferent!, I'm 18 years old, and I'm studying modern languages, I hope I can learn as many languages as I can.
I love fashion and to taking pictures, I love going to the beach but also cold weathers, I play the piano and I do modeling, I love eating a lot haha, specially Italian food.
Currently I'm starting to learn French so I'll be trying to post some things in French too, to practice!
Well that's a little bit about me!

1

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

1

Hey there!

Hi! I'm Georyeli, I know my name is kind of weird, but it's the combination of my parents' names (George and Yelitze) and I like it because is different!,I'm 18 years old, and I'm studying modern languages,; I hope I can learn as many languages as I can.
I love fashion and to take taking pictures, I love going to the beach but also cold weathers, I play the piano and I do modeling, I love eating a lot haha, especially Italian food.
Well that's a little bit about me!

I can help with Spanish :)
Hi Georyeli, you are versatile girl. If you want to learn Chinese ,I can help for free.lol