PriscoSpanish
My Grandfather When I was a child and I did something wrong like fight my brother, there was my grandfather with a long coffee branch ready to punish me, he used to leave just three or four leafs on the branch because I would be hit till the last leaf on that branch was out. Sometimes I hated him, but then I realized he was right because in was pretty naughty.
1

My Grandfather

When I was a child and I did something wrong, like fight my brother, there was my grandfather with a long coffee branch ready to punish me., He used to leave just three or four leaves leafs on the branch and he'd hit me until the last leaf fell off. because I would be hit till the last leaf on that branch was out. Sometimes I hated him, but then I realized he was right because in I was pretty naughty.

:) :) :). I hate to be hitted. My mom hitted me several times and I think I will forever remember those drubbings since they were really hurt. Those drubbings werent needed for a girl like me but she did. I like to be educated by words like the way my grandmother used to do