shou
Phoenix Man in Korea This is a comment of the other essay. (http://www.italki.com/entry/482606) Enjoy the original essay, and please correct my English. You said, "In China, phoenix men are criticized harshly because they are thought to be no good for their wives." Let me explain the phoenix men in Korea. First, let's divide them into two groups. The first group is very successful phoenix men, for example, prosecutors. The parents who own a big company want their daughter to marry such a phoenix man. That kind of marriage is called "a marriage convenience." If there were some conflicts between the married couple, the problems are generally raised by the women side. No, I am wrong. The woman cannot say a word, because he is a very successful phoenix man. In conclusion, it depends on the case. The second group is an ordinary phoenix men, for example, doctors. However, the circumstances are a little different from China. Even if one comes from the rural area, he does not owe much to his brother or his relatives. But, the characteristics of these men are generally stubborn, because they have endured many difficulties.

Phoenix Man in Korea

This is a comment of the from another essay. (http://www.italki.com/entry/482606) Enjoy the original essay, and please correct my English.

You said, "In China, phoenix men are criticized harshly because they are thought to be no good for their wives." Let me explain the phoenix men in Korea. First, let's divide them into two groups. The first group is made up of very successful phoenix men, for example, prosecutors. The parents Those who own a big company want their daughter to marry such a phoenix man. That kind of marriage is called "a marriage of convenience." If there were some conflicts between the married couple, the problems are generally raised by the wife women side.

No, I am wrong. The woman cannot say a word, because he is a very successful phoenix man. In conclusion, it depends on the case.

The second group is an made up of ordinary phoenix men, for example, doctors. However, the circumstances are a little different from China. Even if one comes from the rural area, he does not owe much to his brother or his relatives. But, the characteristics of these men are generally stubborn, because they have endured many difficulties.

The original essay was about the phoenix man in China, so I wrote the phoenix man in Korea.