thstnwjd5114
please correct my essay!~ is striving best answer to reach one's goal? striving is the best way to accomplish because if people do nothing there will be gloomy situation that they want to change. the condition in North korea support my claim.Most people become convinced that they can do nothing for the situation because there is no food and medical care and all their action is monitored. There is the extensive wire of spies who report any dissident against anyone in the government. there has not bee revolution since they determinded that doing nothing is better because if one is caught voicing such opinion are sent to one of labor camps or death panalty. This is all calulated by the rapacious government officials who wan to retain the county at the cost of ordanary people who die of malnutrition. As the public does no strive to change the society they cannot help but live in the society in which there is no progress but stagnation. civil rights movement support my point of view that striving yields beneficial results. some black citizens strived hard to attain fair circumstance and their efforts leaded the freedom and equality in 21 century. in spite of the founding principle of the us that all men born equal ''separate but equal'' was a legal doctrine the mid of 20 century. under this doctrine. they were treated unjustly and forced out of facilities. however many of them did not oppose to thier second class citizens but often resorted to their subsurvient roles in society without questions. there was no progress in the us when people remained silent. However ,in1955, rosa parks, a black woman, refused a white man's order to move from her seat for a white passenger. her valorous action promted the Montgomary busboycott. Even when she was in a prison she strived not to forget her belief to not desist from protesting this boy cott marked the the end of the discrimination of buses. her incessant strive lead such brilient achivement in our history. examples foreamentioned lucidely attest to the fact that one who strives cam achieve he or her goal because striving to be better is always better than doing nothing.