dan
It my first note on here I am really excited you guys can see my notes! Today i bought the new desk and im on that typing laptop! From long time ago i always wanna buy one big one! Finally i made it! :D Im so happy and like others from now on i can do my best for studying!! Im the person who is sentimental to autumn, so usually i ride a bicyle or talk a walk in this season. Recently, iam watching the new season of "Walking dead", which is scared me hard to fell asleep! And also i put my every efforts on studying language thesedays, when i am learning the other countries language, it feels like .. im in the other world, make me soo happy :D i have to try harder and harder. Someday i wanna try travel all around world without any language barriors, this is my "Bucket List"! Actually im taking a leave for a year from university, and having a part time job near home. Except that, i can have my free time on hand and have a chance to read a book and learn English or something. I already fell in love with my recent life! Like above i always try to think of my every single day for positive way. Im sure i often visit here and write down my diary on here, really interesting! P.S. when i have to use "on/in"? im not sure which one is correct among "in here/on here"
1

It is my first note on here.

I am really excited you guys can see my notes!

Today I bought a new desk and I'm sitting at it on that and typing on a laptop!

From long time ago i always wanna buy one big one! Finally i made it! :D

I had always wanted to buy a big one! I finally did it!

Im so happy and like others from now on i can do my best for studying!!

I'm so happy that I can do by best to study now!

I think I missed the point, because I can't get what you mean by this sentence :(

I'm a person who is sentimental to about autumn, so I usually ride a bicyle or take a walk in this season.

I have watched a new season of "Walking dead" recently, which scared me so badly that I couldn't fall asleep!

And also I put my every efforts into studying language these days, when I am learning about the other countries.

Studying a foreign language makes me feel like I am in another world, and it makes me so happy :D I have to try harder and harder (to learn it).

Someday I wanna/want to try to travel all around the world without any language barriers, this is on my bucket list!

Actually, I'm taking a leave of absence for a year from university, and I will have a part time job near home.

Besides, I will have my free time on my hands and have a chance to read a book, learn English and do something like that.

I have already fallen in love with my recent life! As it may be seen above, I always try to think about my every single day in a positive way.

I'm sure I will often visit this website and write down my diary here, because it's really interesting!

It my first note on hereI am really excited that you guys can see my notes! 

Today iI bought the a new desk and iI'm on that  typing my laptop on top of it! From long time ago i I've always wantedna buy one big one! Finally i made I got it! :D

Im so happy! and l Like others, from now on i can do my best for studying from now on!! 

I'm the kind of person who is sentimental to autumn,. so u Usually i I ride a bicyle or talk take a walk in during this season.

Recently, iam watcheding the new season of "Walking dead.", which is It scared me so much, it was hard to fell fall asleep!

And also i wWhen i I am learning about the other countries, put my every efforts on studying languages these days., 

lLanguage., i It make me feels like... iI'm in the another world., It makes me soo happy. :D i have I just want to try harder and harder. Someday, iI want tona try travelling all around world without any language barrieors., t This is in my "Bucket List"!

Actually iI'm taking a leave from university for a year, and having doing a part time job near home. Except This is so that, i can have my free time on hand and have a chance to read a book, and learn English or something.

I already fell in love with my recent life! Like above, i always try to think of my for positive way every single day.

I'm sure iI'll often visit here and write down in my diary on here, really interesting things!

P.S. when i have to use "on/in"? im not sure which one is correct among "in here/on here" *Just a commentary about using "on" versus "in." It depends if you plan to show it to be enclosed or open. In example; "I'm in my room and lying on my bed." Your room is enclosed, but your bed is open to the room.

Thank you so much! :D
'Here' is used without in/on