Lihyang
Why I learn English I like reading news and encyclopedia. There are many news sources that give their latest news stories in English whether their native language is English or not and I frequently watch YouTube videos and google in English. It gives me variety of sources and information that are easy to access at the click of my fingers, more than my native language. There are a number of languages on the earth but none are widely used as English whether academically or entertainment, news. Most countries broadcast news in both their native language and English to get international authors, TV programs also give English subtitles first than any other language. There are many people who write their open access papers in English across the world, and uses English to give information about their countries. I hope to get a balanced view, keep up to date with latest news, and find many learning sources about what I'm interested in.
1

Why I learn English

I like reading news and encyclopedias. There are many news sources that give their latest news stories in English whether their native language is English or not and I frequently watch YouTube videos and Google in English.

It [what do you mean here?] gives me variety of sources and information that are easy to access at the click of my fingers, in language other than my native language. There are a number of languages on the earth but none are as widely used as English whether academically or in entertainment and news.

Most countries broadcast news in both their native language and English to get international audiences. TV programs also give English subtitles before any other language.

There are many people who write their open access papers in English across the world, and uses English to share information about their countries. I hope to get a balanced view, keep up to date with latest news, and find many learning sources about what I'm interested in.

Hi, what's your name? I want to improve my English. Can you help me. Can you give me your contact. Thanks so much :)