José Alberto
Today it's a different day. I'm going to tramit my passport. Maybe only it's a document more, but in my situation. The passport is a document necesary to scholar requeriments. I don't need make up as a woman, but I hope will have a happy face in the photo. Saludos desde México

Today it's a different day.

I'm going to renew my passport. Maybe it is one more document, but in my situation the passport is a document necesary for my scholarship.
I don't need make up as women do, but I hope i will have a happy face in the photo.

Saludos desde México

Today it's a different day.

I'm going to renew my passport. Maybe only it's a document more, but it is important to me. The passport is a document that is necessary to further my study requeriments.
I don't need make up like  woman do but I hope will have a happy face in the photo. (OR, a ncie smile in the photo)

Saludos desde México

Today it's a different day.

I'm going to renew my passport. Maybe  it's only one more document, but in my situation,the passport is a document which is necessary for my study requirements.
I don't need make up as women do, but I hope I will have a happy face in the photo.

Saludos desde México

I never wear makeup when I do my new passport photo.;-)

Thanks Adam, it's the fist time, maybe the correct word was apply. Thanks a lot.
I'm guessing that you mean the verb "tramitar" in Spanish. If this is your first passport, you would say - I'm going to apply for my passport. If you are getting a new passport to replace an older one - you would say I'm going to renew my passport. All the best!