ririsazyani
yesterday Yesterday i had dinner with my bestfriend. I like to spend time with her. We are bestfriend since we were on high school. And luckily, we are on the same university now, but different faculty. Since we were on collage, it's like so hard to meet her up. Both of us are busy with our activity. So we are excited when we have time to spend together. Yesterday Cici oredered 'Kwetiau ayam' and i ordered 'Mie goreng'. We had dinner in our favorite place near from campus. It was so delicious. Mie and noddles are the same. Mie goreng that i ate was made from noddle with vegetables and beefs. I also add 'sambal', because i like spicy food.
1

Yesterday

Yesterday I had dinner with my bestfriend. I like to spend time with her. We are have been bestfriends since we were in high school. And luckily, we are on are faculty members at the same university now, but in different departments. faculty. Since we began working at the were on college, it's like been so hard to meet up with her up. Both of us are busy with our own activities. So we are excited when we have time to spend together.
Yesterday Cici oredered 'Kwetiau ayam' and I ordered 'Mie goreng'. We had dinner in our favorite place near from campus. It was so delicious. Mie and noodles are the same. The Mie goreng that I ate was made from noodles with vegetables and beefs. I also add 'sambal', because I like spicy food.

Other comments: 

There are probably several ways to write the forth sentence.  For example:

...we are on the faculty at the same university now, but in different departments. 

...we work at the same university now, but in different departments

...we work at the same university now, but in different faculties (not sure it is proper to say "faculties")

...we teach at same university now, but in different departments

etc.

You can say "meet up" or just "meet." "Meet up" is quite informal.