moumene
debatting Hi everybody, In this post i will talk about the debatting we have had today in the university , the motion was " marijuana should be legalized (yes or no)? my fellow and i were for the legalisation and it was another group were against .It was very intense , we expose our arguments ,the other groups expose their and in the final we were the winner of the debatting because the spectators had to vote at the end and they vote for us . Next week we will have another debatting and the motion will be "if there's a limit for ""freedom of expression ".
1

Debatting

Hi everybody,

In this post I will talk about the debate debatting we have had today at  in the university. , The motion was " marijuana should be legalized (yes or no)? My partner fellow and I were for the legalisation and it was another the other group were against. It was very intense, we exposed our arguments, the other groups exposed theirs and in the end final we were the winners of the debate debatting because the spectators had to vote at the end and they voted for us.
Next week we will have another debate debatting and the motion will be "Is there's a limit for ""freedom of expression ".

1

debating

Hi everybody,

In this post i will talk about the debate we had today in the university , the motion was " marijuana should be legalized (yes or no)? My fellow and i were for the legalisation and another group were against it.It was very intense , we exposed our arguments, the other groups exposed theirs and in the end we were the winners of the debate because the spectators had to vote at the end and they voted for us.
Next week we will have another debate and the motion will be "if there's a limit for ""freedom of expression ".