Dmitry
Hi, guys! Hi, guys! Hi, world! I am pupil. My knowledge is so fucking bad. I want to write, speak and listen in English better. I know, that you can help me. You can looked, that I knew grammatical very bad. May be, said about my errors in this text?

Hi, guys!

Hi, guys! Hi, world! I am a student. My knowledge is very bad. I want to write, speak and listen in English better. I know that you can help me. You can look, and I know that my grammer is very bad. Maybe you can talk about my errors in this text?

(I laughed when I read 'My knowledge is so fucking bad.' - foreigners seem to pick up fluent swearing quickly.)

'Pupil' - pupl is also part of the eye, and so saying student is better (and may be easier for you).

'fucking' - mainly, people swear when they are emphasising something or something has gone wrong - you got it right, but maybe less swearing?

'I know, that you can help me. You can looked, that I knew grammatical very bad. 'May be, said about my errors in this text?' you added endings to the words that you didn't need (grammer) and you used past tense (looked, said and knew). Maybe is also one word.

Good job on learning how to swear, by the way :)