Anastasia
My school day! To day I went to school after 2 days of my sick leave. It was just " wandeful" day. I missed a lot of examinations!! But do not think I mad on tests. well , if I do not pay attention to the tests, the day went very well. I have met all my school friends and I was soo happy to see them! I will write here tomorrow XO XO , Stasy))
1

My school day!

Today I went to school after 2 days of my sick leave. It was just a "wonderful" day. I missed a lot of examinations!! But don't think I mad on tests. well , if I do not pay attention to the tests  But, If I don't think about the tests, the day went very well. I have met all my school friends and I was soo happy to see them! I will write here again tomorrow
XO XO , Stasy))

1

My school day!

To day I went to school after 2 days of my sick leave. It was just "wonderful" day. I missed a lot of exams!! But I don't think I'm mad about tests. Well, if I don't pay attention to these tests, the day went very well. I have met all my school friends and I was soo happy to see them! I will write here tomorrow
XO XO , Stasy))