Tere
Please, check me The purpose of this report is to present the activities in the college canteen about selling unhealthy food in it. There is a lot of unhealthy food is being sold in the canteen and students spend a lot of money on these products. The majority of students prefer buying this food rather than anything else. These products include chocolate, hamburgers, hot dogs, chips as well as several others. On the other hand, some people prefer to spend their money on other foods or drinks like juice or salads. This group of students is in the minority because there is less healthy food than unhealthy one. For example, there are about 3 items of unhealthy food for every two items of healthy food. Another reason why students don´t eat more healthy food is because it is more expensive. To encourage students to eat more healthy food, the canteen should have more healthy food and the price should be cheaper. The canteen should change this situation because students should have a healthy life and in the beginning it is about the food.

Please, check me

The purpose of this report is to present the activities in the college canteen about and the selling of unhealthy food in it.

There is a lot of unhealthy food is being sold in the canteen and students spend a lot of money on these products. The majority of students prefer buying this food rather than anything else. These products include chocolate, hamburgers, hot dogs, chips as well as several others.

On the other hand, some people prefer to spend their money on other foods or drinks like juice or salads. This group of students is in the minority because there is less healthy food for sale than unhealthy one. For example, there are about 3 items of unhealthy food for every two items of healthy food. Another reason why students don´t eat more healthy food is because it is more expensive.

To encourage students to eat more healthy food, the canteen should have more healthy food and the price should be cheaper. The canteen should change this situation because students should have a healthy life and this starts with in the beginning it is  about the food.