Carlos Suárez
Changeable Weather After a stormy weekend, which brought about a lot of material damage, the hot weather is back. It seems as if it were summer time again, even with hot wind. But this changes are not rare in this place. If you drive along this island, the chances are that the weather will be changing every fifteen kilometres. You find hot weather here, cloudy twenty kilometres away from here, windy thirty kilometers away, and so on. Foreign people are surprised by these changes, since it seems that every town has his own climate. With such changes, it´s no wonder we end up catching a cold. Nevertheless, we can complain about it, because we enjoy very warm temperatures throughout the year, and even in Winter, going to the beach is possible.

Changeable Weather

After a stormy weekend, which caused a lot of material damage, the hot weather is back. It seems as if it's summer time again, and there's even a warm wind. But these changes are not rare in this place. If you drive along this island, the chances are that the weather will be changing every fifteen kilometres. The weather can be hot in one place, cloudy twenty kilometres away from here, windy thirty kilometres away, and so on. Visitors are surprised by these changes, since it seems that every town has its own climate. With such changes, it´s no wonder we end up catching colds. Nevertheless, we can't complain about it, because we enjoy very warm temperatures throughout the year, and even in winter, going to the beach is possible.

<em>Another really good piece of writing. Please ask if you'd like me to explain any of the changes I've suggested.</em><em></em>

Changeable Weather

After a stormy weekend, which caused about a lot of material damage, the hot weather is back. It seems as if it were summer time again, even with a hot wind. But these changes are not rare in this place. (OR, are not rare here.)  If you drive along this island, the chances are that the weather will be changing every fifteen kilometres. You find hot weather here /in one place, cloudy twenty kilometres away from here, windy thirty kilometers away, and so on. Foreign people/visitors/tourists are surprised by these changes, since it seems that every town has his own climate. With such changes, it´s no wonder we end up catching a cold. Nevertheless, we can't complain about it, because we enjoy very warm temperatures throughout the year, and even in winter, going to the beach is possible.

As usual excellent. Well I hope that I have chosen a hotel in a warm sunny area for my holidays.