Patrick Ruddy
二零十四年十月二十二日 今天我有中文教室三个小时,此早上我也学习四个小时。所以现在我要睡觉,可是我也要写中文。怎么可以我学习写中文?我可以打字一点点,但是我写是不好。怎么你学习你的写中文?
1

二零(Change it to '一', I guess this is just a typing mistake, right?)四年十月二十二日

今天我有中文教室(change it to '课‘ , means 'course' )三个小时 ps: This sentense would be better as:'今天我将有三个小时的中文课'

(This word is not wrong, but it's a little strange, change it to '今天' )早上我也学习(Add a word '了' at here) 四个小时。ps: In the first sentence you had used "今天“, so you could delete ”今天“ in this sentence to make it more fluent.

所以现在我('想‘ is better)睡觉

可是我也('想‘ is better)写中文。

怎么可以我学习写中文?I think there is something wrong with the word order, the corret order is: 我可以怎么学习写中文?

我可以打字一点点 Still the same mistake, Suggestion:put “一点点” before “字”

但是我写( This word here is wrong, change it to "得" , not ‘的’ ) 不好。

怎么你学习你的写中文?-->你是怎么学习写中文的?

1

二零(一)四年十月二十二日

今天我有(三个小时)中文教室三个小时,此(or use 今天 is better)早上我也学习四个小时。所以现在我要睡觉,可是我也要(学习study)写中文。怎么可以(让let)我学习写中文?我可以打(一点点)字一点点,但是我写(的)是不好。怎么你学习你的写中文?

1

二零十四年十月二十二日

今天我三个小时的中文教室三个小时早上我也学习四个小时。所以现在我睡觉,可是但是写中文。怎可以我学习写中文?我可以打一点点字一点点,但是我写不好。怎么你学习你的写中文?(你是怎么学习写中文的?(How did you learn to write in Chinese?)

Yes I'm doing that at the moment, but all that helped me with is my reading and typing. but when writing it's so easy to forget strokes, or even forget the whole character.
Know the meaning of the radical is very important.Find your own way to remember how to write.I like to show my students with associative memories ,it's very effective .For example this one:休 。It's made of "人'and "木“ just like one person was tired then he saw a tree and sit down to have a rest,that's the meaning of "休”。