The Nightmare of the Inhabitants of Bogota The public transportation system of Bogota named "Transmilenio" was implemented and built by former Mayor Enrique Penalosa in 1998. A wealthy man who has spent most of his life outside of Colombia, and who copied this transportation from a Brazilian city named Curitiba. He refused to make any effort to start building a metro system in Bogota. In his words, "it is something completely unnecesary for a city like Bogota. Despite the fact that Bogota has 9 million people, and it grows every year. People from all of Colombia arrive in Bogota every day in order to look for job opportunities and escape from the poverty and violence in these villages and towns. 16 years later, Transmilenio is a truly mess. The bus stops are crowded all day long. The schedule of the buses must be one of the most disorganized ones in the world. Nowadays, the buses are invaded by beggars,vendors and thieves. It's common to get robbed at the bus stops or on the buses. Another major concern is the high number of cases that involve sexual offenders attacking on the buses, who take advantage of the crowdedness to harrase women. Also, a large number of people sneak into the bus stops. Most of the people who do this are thieves who intend to rob passengers at the stops. All in all, commuting in Bogota has become a real nightmare. It has affected the quality of the standard of living of people in Bogota in a very negative way.

The Nightmare of the Inhabitants of Bogota

The public transportation system of Bogota, named "Transmilenio", was implemented and built by former Mayor Enrique Penalosa in 1998, a wealthy man who has spent most of his life outside of Colombia, and who copied this transportation system from a Brazilian city named Curitiba. He refused to make any effort to start building a metro system in Bogota. In his words, "it is something completely unnecesary for a city like Bogota, despite the fact that Bogota has 9 million people, and it grows every year. People from all of/over Colombia arrive in Bogota every day in order to look for job opportunities and escape from the poverty and violence in their villages and towns.
16 years later, Transmilenio is a truly mess. The bus stops are crowded all day long. The schedule of the buses bus schedules must be one of among the most disorganized ones in the world. Nowadays, the buses are invaded by beggars,vendors and thieves. It's common to get robbed at the bus stops or on the buses. Another major concern is the high/large number of cases that involve sexual offenders attacking women on the buses, who These assailants take advantage of the crowdedness to harrass women. Also, a large number of people breach transit security and sneak into the bus stops. Most of the people who do this are thieves who intend to rob passengers at the stops. All in all, commuting in Bogota has become a real nightmare. It has affected the quality of the standard of living life of the people in Bogota in a very negative way.

Great job, as usual!  Watch out for sentence fragments.  Standard of living vs. quality of life: http://www.investopedia.com/articles/financial-theory/08/standard-of-living-quality-of-life.asp