Abdikariin
myself hi my name is Abdikariin, Iam from Somali and i live in Canada i live with my parents so i want to improve my English i need teacher to help me please i hope to enjoy this group thanks everyone

myself

Hi, my name is Abdikariin and I am from Somali. I live in Canada with my parents, so I want to improve my English. I need teacher to help me. I hope to enjoy this group. Thanks everyone

Hi, my name is Abdikariin.  I am from Somali and i I live in Canada i live with my parents, so iI want to improve my English. i I need a teacher to help me, please. i I hope to enjoy this group (I would instead say, 'I hope to enjoy learning with this group' or 'I hope to enjoy my time with this group.'). tThanks everyone.

myself

hi Hi, my name is Abdikariin. Iam I am from Somali and i live in Canada i live with my parents, so iI want to improve my English. i need teacher to help me, please. i hope to enjoy this group (I would instead say, 'I hope to enjoy learning with this group' or 'I hope to enjoy my time with this group.'). tThanks everyone.