thuy Bien
A Memorable Record I returned home earlier yesterday so I had time to have dinner with Lin (my couchsuffer). After that I took Lin to my favourite restaurant to eat coconut Ice-cream (Ice-cream inside a fresh coconut). Lin wanted to see how the bar in Viet Nam is so I took him to one bar on the way to go back my place. I drank one bottle of beer and Lin drank two bottles of beer. He got a bit drunk. We left the bar when the new day had come. The streets were quite deserted at that time and Lin wanted to ride (Lin dont have chance to ride a motorbike in Singapore). I didnt feel secure but finally I let Lin ride. And my feelling was right. We got an accident. I got a minor would at my lips since they were knocked down the street, and some minor injures at my right hand and Lin also got some wounds at his right hand and right leg. It wasn't a serious accident but I was so scared that I couldnt sleep well at night. I thought what if I or Lin or both of us died last night. I went to work with my swell lips. Lin is going back to Singapore this afternoon. We said goodbye this morning. It seemeds Lin still feels sorry for the accident. I was Ok but he looked sad. Anyway, If we have chance to meet each other again and if Lin ask, I will let him ride again.:)
1

A Memorable Record

I returned home earlier than usual yesterday so I had enough time to have dinner with Lin (my couch surfer). After dinner, I took Lin to my favourite restaurant to eat coconut ice-cream (ice-cream inside a fresh coconut). Lin wanted to see what the bars in Viet Nam were like, so I took him to one bar on the way to go back to my place. I drank one bottle of beer while Lin drank two bottles of beer. He got a bit drunk. We left the bar when the new day had come By the time we left the bar it was already dawn. The streets were quite deserted at that time and Lin wanted to ride (Lin doesn't have the opportunity to ride a motorbike in Singapore). I didnt feel secure, but I eventually gave in and allowed him to ride. And My intuition was right. We got into an accident. I got a minor wound on my lips since they were knocked against the street, and some minor injures to my right hand. Lin also got some wounds on his right hand and right leg. It wasn't a serious accident but I was so scared that I couldnt sleep well that night. I thought what would have happened if either I or Lin or the both of us died last night.
I went to work with my swollen lips. Lin is going back to Singapore this afternoon. We said goodbye this morning. It seems as though Lin still feels sorry for the accident. I was Ok but he looked sad. Anyway, If we have chance to meet each other again and if Lin asks, I will let him ride again.:)

Shou : ). We are friends
You were very kind to Lin. It seems that you want him to visit once again.
@Hunter Lee : I wasnt drunk it was just because Lin didnt have experiene in riding a motorbike. Hey, fortune teller said I will live strong until 72 years old :) ^_^
It seemed that you didn't learn something from the accident. Never drive after drinking! The life is more precious than anything else!