Rainie Fang
A Chinese guy wants to make friends I have a friend who wants to make friends, especially girls who are from the eastern Europe. He has an Instagram account so people interested in making friends with him can follow him. One thing must be told is: he is not good at English and it wont work unless people can speak Mandarin or Cantonese, even Chanshan dialect(or Taochew dialect). To be honest, when he'd like to say something, he can search an online dictionary to search words he wants to express,but you know, few online dictionary is reliable at all, so words that might be a little different from his true mind. Maybe a little divergent or a little bit offensive. His Instagram is LEUHOMODD. Or you can add his WeChat, LeuHomOdd. If you wish, he can be your language partner to practise mandarin without feedback. His picture is below.
"At all" is used in negative statements. e.g. I don't like him at all. He is not responding at all. The pictures are not good at all. Here, 'at all' means in the slightest degree or in any respect.

A Chinese Guy Wants to Make Friends

I have a friend who wants to make friends with girls, especially girls who are from the eastern Europe. He has an Instagram account, so people interested in making friends with him can follow him thereI must tell you one thing must be told is: that he is not good at English and it won't work unless people can speak Mandarin or Cantonese, or even Chanshan dialect(or Taochew dialect).

To be honest, when/if he'd like he wants to say something in English, he can/will searches an online dictionary to search for the words he wants to use. However,  express, but as you all know, few most online dictionaries dictionary is are not reliable at all. So, when someone chats with him, his words that are a little different from the words he actually means, his true mind. sometimes, a little divergent or sometimes, a little bit offensive.

His Instagram ID is LEUHOMODD Or you can add his WeChat ID, LeuHomOdd. If you wish, he can be your language partner to practise mandarin without feedback. His picture is below.