Javier
What is happening with the weather? Even having left Summer few weeks ago, the temperature have not changed yet. Yesterday we had thirty four degrees at the South of Spain, what is weird on this dates, but since a few year ago, I can feel that Summers take mor time than it used to and changes on the weather are constant. We had a very windy Summer and we were not confortable staying on the beach. Yesterday I went for a walk there, and there were even people swimming and sunbathing....incredible. We changed our bed chothes two weeks ago because of the temperatur at night, but I sweated a lot last two days. Sould we come back to a simple bed sheet? Thanks for your corrections in advance.

What is happening with the weather?

Even having left Summer behind a few weeks ago, the temperature have has not changed yet. Yesterday we had thirty four degrees at in the South of Spain, what which  is weird on at this time of year dates, but since a few year ago, I can feel that Summers are take lasting longer mor time than it they used to and changes on in the weather are constant. We had a very windy Summer and we were not confortable staying on the beach. Yesterday I went for a walk there, and there were even people swimming and sunbathing....incredible. We changed our bed chothes (bed linen) two weeks ago because of the temperature at night, but I have sweated a lot the last two days. Should we come go back to a simple bed sheet?
Thanks for your corrections in advance.

I live in the South of Spain. You can check the temperature for Jerez de la Frontera or Sevilla. Thirty four in Autum,close to November is weird here. In Summer we are arround forty.
Just thirty four degree^^. in our country that is just n so normal in the summer. some day in the middle of Viet Nam is 42 degree on the streets.
Where are you ? I just checked it's only 25° in madrid spain. In Jakarta, Indonesia it's 34° C and the realfeel is 39° C.