Brian
In many countries the level of crime is increasing and crime are becoming more violent. In many countries the level of crime is increasing and crime are becoming more violent. Why do you think this is and what can be done about it? Nowadays, it is observed that the crime rate, especially of violent crime, is increasing significantly. In this essay, I will analyse the reason for this scenario and recommend some advices accordingly. For the longest time, humans are rarely satisfied with what they have and they always want more. As such, when some persons without self-control could not legally obtain something they expect, they could tend to commit crimes and violate other’s rights. At the same time, the proportion of both TV dramas and movies, in which are playing scenes regarding to violent crimes, are much more than ever. People, especially teenagers who are not mature enough from an emotional perspective, could learn from them and they could, therefore, simulate the same in the real society. Apart from that, it is noticed that the gap between the wealthy and the needy is becoming wide, with the economic decline, the unemployment rate is increasing progressively and much more people could not earn sufficient money to cover their daily expenses, which results in, to some extent, the unstable society. For the sake of social harmony, competent authorities are supposed to implement policies to classify TV dramas and movies. For example, movies which are displayed to young people, such as children and adolescents, should be prohibited from including any scenes pertaining to violent crime, and then censored by authority prior to being released to the public. Moreover, the government should review the current public welfare programmes and increase state benefits for the needy. At the same time, the government should figure out other solutions to promote economic development, such as import of foreign technologies and capitals, which could provide more employment opportunities for unemployed people. In conclusion, I believe this thorny issue may not be solved completely in the short term, and it should not be the obligation of the government only. All the ordinary people should corporate with the government to mitigate the violent crime rate.
2

In many countries the level of crime is increasing and the crimes are becoming more violent. Why do you think this is and what can be done about it? 

Nowadays, statistics show <em>(fact vs perception?)</em> that the crime rate, especially of violent crime, is increasing significantly. In this essay, I will analyze some <em>(you have more than one)</em> reasons for this scenario and make appropriate recommendations <em>(the other sentence sounded strange)</em>.

For the longest time, humans are rarely satisfied with what they have and they always want more. As such, when some people without self-control can not <em>(review can not vs could not rules)</em> legally obtain something they expect, they have a propensity<em> (you could also use the word inclination)</em> for committing crimes and violating others' <em>(if it is plural and an apostrophe, move the apostrophe)</em> rights. Concurrently, there has been a drastic proportional increase of violent crimes in both TV dramas and movies. People, especially teenagers who are not mature enough from an emotional perspective, could learn from them and they could, therefore, mimc the behavior in reality. Apart from that, it is noticed that the gap between the wealthy and the needy is growing, with the economic decline, the unemployment rate is increasing rapidly and many more people can not earn sufficient money to cover their daily expenses, which results in, to some extent, the unstable society.<em> (we call that a living wage or cost of living)</em>

For the sake of social harmony, competent authorities are supposed to implement policies to classify TV dramas and movies. For example, movies which are displayed to young people, such as children and adolescents, should be prohibited from including any scenes pertaining to violent crime, and then censored by authorities prior to being released to the public. Moreover, the government should review the current public welfare programs and increase state benefits for the needy. At the same time, the government should figure out other solutions (<em>alternative could be good instead of other?</em>) to promote economic development, such as import of foreign technologies and capitals, which could provide more employment opportunities for unemployed people.

In conclusion, I believe this thorny issue may not be solved completely in the short term, and it should not be the obligation of the government only. All the ordinary people should corporate <em>(I think you mean co-operate, though I would say collaborate)</em> with the government to mitigate the violent crime rate.

My corrections exceeded the space here