Mega Dini
My dearest mailfriend I met him last September on internet. We both were the users of the site that connects people from different countries. I found different types of men there; friendly, flirty, pervy. The last one was outnumbered. This guy was the last guy that sent me message and said hi. He sounded different. He's the only guy who gave me his email address and said that he looked for mailfriend. No flirt words, so straightforward. I sent him a mail and on the next day he replied my mail. We did it every day and if one of us was late to reply, I/he said "you're late". We shared almost everything. I know some of his problems and vice versa. We have similar thoughts. His words were inspiring. He was like my close friend and he thought I was a best mailfriend he's ever had. I really enjoyed talking to him by mails and we didn't want to change our communication style. I see him as one of my close boy friends even though we haven't met. I like him but not in romantic way. He's like the guy whom you ask to hang out with or do silly things together. He's kind of guy whom you hug when he's in trouble. In early October, he went to Kobani, tried to help people there from the war. After that he got another problem and since then we don't talk much. It's more than a week he hasn't reply my mails. I tried to text him but I got no answer. I don't know what's going on there but I really hope he's okay. I just met him for almost 2 months and I know he's a good guy. I treasure him. He's the only creature on earth that calls me "buddy". I miss you, buddy. Be back and make me check my inbox regularly again :)
1

My Dearest Pen Friend

I met him last September on the Internet. We were both users of a site that helps people from different countries to make contact. I found different types of men there; friendly, flirty, pervy. The last type outnumbered the rest. This guy was the last one to send me a message and say hi. He sounded different. He's the only guy who gave me his email address and said that he was looking for a pen friend. No flirtingbut straightforward.

I sent him a mail and I got his reply the next day. We did it every day and if one of us was late to reply, I/he would say "you're late". We shared almost everything. I knew about some of his problems and vice versa. We have similar thoughts. His words were inspiring. He was like my close friend and he thought I was the best mailfriend he'd ever had. I really enjoyed exchanging mails with him. We didn't want to change our communication style.

I see him as one of my close boy friends, even though we haven't met in person. I like him, but not in a romantic way. He's like the guy whom you_hang out with to do silly things together. He's the kind of guy whom you hug when he's in trouble.

In early October, he went to Kobani to try to help people threated by the war. After that he got another problem and since then we haven't been in touch much. It's been more than a week that he hasn't replied my mails. I tried to text him, but I got no answer either. I don't know what's going on there, but I really hope he's okay. I just met him for almost 2 months, but I know he's a good guy. I treasure his friendship. He's the only creature on earth who calls me "buddy". 
I miss you, buddy. Be back and make me check my inbox regularly again :)

I am. And he's back after I sent him a 'warning' mail :)
you are very lucky!!