Beatriz
please, check me -The creador of disney's stories Once upon a time, I am sorry,...I am wrong. A long a time a man was born in 1901 in Chicago, He was Walter Elías Disney. Walt was an american business, magnate and cartoonist. Disney created various fictional characters like Mickey Mouse anda Donal Duck. He mada the first film of Disney Company, which It was"Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs". He died due to cancer in 1966. Although, legend has it that he was frozen until there will be cure. -Stories Walt Disney Created the Disney's company also he began film of Disney and its stories. Every story have start, heart and ending. Moreover, the most film is very similar. At first, there is a princess, Then she happen something. After she meet a man, who save her. Finally they live happily ever after. For example, Cinderlla sleping beauty, Beauty and the Beast among other films. Also, there are differente stories line, but it are the most common. -The gender in de film of Disney I grew with this film, the same as people of my generation. I like it. However, the passing of time understood tahat the film was patriarchal stories. The role of women is always carer, cleaner, trophy wife, defenseless and other quality tipical of a submissive woman. They always must be salfety, There is one exception the film Mulan, She is brave and independent. So, the story changes and the view of women too. At the present, the pixar company tries to get gender equity, little by little. -Now, stories change More and more series and films change versions of stories,that it, stories are updating. The new film add a new part in the story, that we don`t know, when neither good nor evil. Characters are actors and actress. Changing cartoons for real characters. Also, there are more character. The new film adapts older children, who grow with the disney's film. The story may change, character too, but something never changes is te start, like said Walt Disney a someday, Once upon a time... The End