Kristina
About books I red Now, it seems that day when I would be able to read english books came. I red two wonderful books of author John Grisham. It was "The firm" and "The pelican brief" and I understood almost all! Reading was really fascinating for me because I dig detectives and spy stories very much. Early I red a lot of books about detective Steve Karella (i don't know how to spell his name right) and I am a big fan of the creativity of Ed MсBain. And now I discovered another author which oeuvre is close to me. I'm very glad!

About books I red

Now, it seems that the day when I would be able to read English books came. I read two wonderful books of author John Grisham. They were  "The Firm" and "The Pelican Brief" and I understood almost everything! Reading was really fascinating for me because I really like detectives and spy stories very much. Before I read a lot of books about detective Steve Karella (i don't know how to spell his name right) and I am a big fan of the creativity of Ed MсBain. And now I discovered another author whose work is dear to me. I'm very glad!