Gemma
Introducing myself My name is Gemma. I have studied Translation and Interpreting Deutsch- Catalan in the Universitat Antònoma de Barcelona. After my graduation I worked as a sales assistant in an international licensing company. However that job did not fit in with what I was looking for, so I decided to give it up and doing something that made me feel useful. Now I think that it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Seven years of experience have me shown that working as a language teacher in a high school is a great experience in order to achieve knowledge, help people and have fun with what is my bread and butter nowadays. Regarding my personality, I am shy but friendly, organized, circumspect and polite. I consider myself as a being a hard worker, energetic and dedicated. I am also a quite person but there are three things that get on my nerves: I cannot stand stuck-up people who think they are better than everyone else, people who stick their nose into other people’s business and two faced liars. As far as leisure is concerned, I spend my free time doing sport, making excursions, cooking, reading books and in summer I love going to the swimming pool or to the beach and sunbathe. I am also a music fanatic: I like pop, rock, dance, salsa, merengue, R&B. As you can see, I am very eclectic.
1

Introducing myself

My name is Gemma. I have studied Translation and Interpreting Deutsch- Catalan in at the Universitat Antònoma de Barcelona. After my graduation graduating I worked as a sales assistant in an international licensing company. However that job did not fit in with what I was looking for, so I decided to give it up and doing something that made me feel more useful. Now I think that it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Seven years of experience have me shown me that working as a language teacher in a high school is a great experience in order to achieve knowledge, help people and have fun with what is my "bread and butter" nowadays.

Regarding my personality, I am shy but friendly, organized, circumspect and polite. I consider myself as a being to be a hard worker, energetic and dedicated. I am also a quite quiet person but there are three things that get on my nerves: I cannot stand stuck-up people who think they are better than everyone else, people who stick their nose into other people’s business and two-faced liars.

As far as leisure is concerned, I spend my free time doing sports, making going on excursions, cooking, reading books and in summer I love going to the swimming pool or to the beach and sunbathe sunbathing. I am also a music fanatic: I like pop, rock, dance, salsa, merengue, R&B. As you can see, I am very eclectic.

Really good! I made the suggestions to make it flow a little better, but the changes are really very minor.

Introducing myself

My name is Gemma. I have studied Translation and Interpreting Deutsch- Catalan in the Universitat Antònoma de Barcelona. After my graduation I worked as a sales assistant in an international licensing company. However that job did not fit in with what I was looking for, so I decided to give it up and do something that made me feel useful. Now I think that it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Seven years of experience have shown me that working as a language teacher in a high school is a great experience in order to achieve knowledge, help people and have fun with what is my bread and butter nowadays.

Regarding my personality, I am shy but friendly, organized, circumspect and polite. I consider myself to be (or omit entirely) a hard worker, energetic and dedicated. I am also a quiet person but there are three things that get on my nerves: I cannot stand stuck up people who think they are better than everyone else, people who stick their noses into other people’s business, and two-faced liars.

As far as leisure is concerned, I spend my free time doing sports, making excursions, cooking, and reading books, and in summer I love going to the swimming pool or to the beach to sunbathe. I am also a music fanatic; I like pop, rock, dance, salsa, merengue, R&B. As you can see, I am very eclectic.