Alessandra
Suddenly, autumn This morning, when I woke up and opened the window, finally I felt autumn beginning. Until yesterday, an impetuous sun seemed have stopped the calendar on the firsts of september. You can think, wow, that's wonderful! a supplement of summer, it means more baths on the beach on Saturday, light wear, more walking with friends... Personally, I don't love the warm season so much, and then I prefer a short and intense summer to a monotonous, prolonged nice wheather. So, when a crisp air wrapped me, so stinging, so sudden, I felt very happy. In all truth, my plants understood what was happening much before me, and they were trying to tell me, with little messages. Their look was less bright, and some leaves were already glided into red and yellow. Shrubs are full of berries, and birds profit of those to have breakfast. The lawn grass grows more slowly (finally!) and in general, all the country prepare itself to the rest. I (not so) patiently wait for the rain, so I shall not water any more, and then I could say: yes, it's right autmn!

Suddenly, Autumn is Here

This morning, when I woke up, and opened the window. finally I could feel the air of felt the autumn approaching beginning. Until yesterday, summer seemed to have stopped still.  How an impetuous sun seemed have stopped the calendar on the firsts of september. You can think, wow, that's wonderful! a supplement of summer, it This means more baths Saturday tanning on the beach on Saturday, wearing light wear, more strolls more walking with friends...

Personally, I don't love the warm season so much, and than I prefer a short and intense summer to a long monotonous, of prolonged nice wheather. Thus So, when suddenly, a the cool crisp air wrapped embraced me, so stinging, so sudden, I felt most wonderfully very happy

In all truth, my plants understood what all that was happening much before me. and They were had been trying to tell me, with their little messages by Their looking was less bright, colorful and some of their leaves were already glided melting into hues of red and goldyellow. Shrubs are still full of berries, and birds profit of those to have a wonderful breakfast to any bird. Finally! The lawn grass grews more slower. ly (finally!) and In general, all the entire country [better if you change "country" into "Nature is preparing herself for a respite"is slowing down prepare itself to the rest. I (not so) patiently wait for the rain, so I shall not water any more, and then I could say: yes, it's right autmn! I am ambivalent about the rain.  It may be inconvenient to me but at least I don't have to water my plants!  

Yes, autumn is here.

You really need to use a spell checker.

Suddenly, autumn

This morning, when I woke up and opened the window, finally I felt autumn beginning. Until yesterday, an impetuous sun seemed have stopped the calendar on the firsts of september. You might  think, wow, that's wonderful! a supplement of summer, it means more swimming on the beach on Saturday, light wear, more walking with friends...
Personally, I don't love the warm season so much, and then I prefer a short and intense summer to a monotonous, prolonged nice weather.
So, when a crisp air wrapped me, so stinging, so sudden, I felt very happy.
In all truth, my plants understood what was happening much before me, and they were trying to tell me, with little messages. Their look was less bright, and some leaves were already glided into red and yellow. Shrubs are full of berries, and birds profit from those to have breakfast. The lawn grass grows more slowly (finally!) and in general, the whole  is preparing  itself for the rest. I (not so) patiently wait for the rain, so I shall not water any more, and then I could say: yes, it's really  autmn!

What a beautiful piece, Alessandra.

Sorry I forgot to correct "The first of September" and "Autumn" needs a capital letter too. ;-)