Liliana
Grandfather's house The house of my grandfather, is very big. It's has 12 bedroom, 6 bathroom, the dinner room, the living room, study, kitchen, in the interior a big garden with frutal tree of mango, tangerine, sapota, orange, guava, mamoncillos, banana, grapes. big garage, and garden frontal. what I like most is the loft, there are hammocks and games. It's a big house in the village seems a farm.

Grandfather's house

The house of my grandfather, is very big. It's has 12 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, a dining room, a living room, a study room and a kitchen. In the interior is a big garden with frutal mango trees. He also grows oranges, bananas and grapes. A big garage is in front of the garden., and garden frontal.
What I like most is the loft, there are hammocks and games. It's a big house in the village and seems like a farm.

Grandfather's House

The house of my grandfather  My Grandfather's house is very big. It has 12 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, the dinner a dining room, the living room, a study and a kitchen. In the interior, it has a big garden with frutal fruit trees for mangos, tangerines, sapotas, oranges, guavas, mamoncillos, bananas and grapes. It also has a big garage and a front garden.

What I like most is the loft. There are also hammocks and games. It's a big house in the village which seems like a farm.