Diana
A gap year. A gap year helps you realize who you really want to be in life. 'it would be good if everyone could use the chance to take one. In my opinion, the gap year is just waste of time. First of all, for the whole year you can forget certain information you have learnt before. And your knowledge may not jump together with your last year exam's result. Secondly, the sooner you get an education the better since there are a lot of employers in Russia who hire for work only those of people who have already graduated from university and reject applications of students. So it's better for you to finish your studying earlier and be able to build your career. ...

A gap year.

A gap year helps you realize who you really want to be in life. It would be good if everyone had the chance to take one.

In my opinion, the gap year is just a waste of time. First of all, for the whole year you may forget certain information you have previously learned, and your knowledge may not {jump together with your last year exam's result}{?idiomatic expression?}. Secondly, the sooner you complete an education the better since there are a lot of employers in Russia who hire for work only those people who have already graduated from university and they reject applications from students. So it's better for you to finish your studying earlier and be able to build your career...