Rafa
The speaking English´s importance in Spain Actually, to speak English is very important in Spain. It´s requested everywhere for work. Also for studying higher education, because more and more people go to abroad to work. I study english because I want to study a doctoral program, when I required a English level enough. I need to read many researchs of American authors. I should move to United Kingdom for a few months to practice my English, and probably I´m going to go the next year.
4

The importance of speaking English in Spain

Actually, to speak English is very important in Spain.
It´s requested everywhere for work. Also for studying higher education, because more and more people go abroad to work.
I study english because I want to enroll to a doctoral program, when I required a English level was enough. I need to read many researches of American authors.
I should move to United Kingdom for a few months to practice my English, and probably I´m going there next year.

1

The speaking English´s importance in Spain

It´s requested everywhere for work. Also for studying higher education, because more and more people go to abroad to work.
I study english because I want to study a doctoral program, when I required a English level enough. I need to read many researchs of American authors.
I should move to United Kingdom for a few months to practice my English, and probably I´m going to go the next year.

Revised:

Speaking English is important in Spain. It's desired everywhere for work. It's also popular during higher education studies because more people go abroad for work. I study English because I want to join a doctoral program, where I am expected (or required) to have a high English level. I need to read many studies (or researches) from American authors. I should move to the United Kingdom for a few months to practice my English. I'm probably going to go next year.

The ability to speak English is very important in Spain.
It's requested everywhere for work. It is also required to study higher education, because more and more people work abroad.
I study English because I want to study a doctoral program, when I have required a high enough English level. I need to read many papers from American authors.
I will move to United Kingdom for a few months to practice my English, I will probably go next year.

The importance of speaking English in Spain

Actually, being able to speak English is very important in Spain.
It´s requested everywhere for work and also for pursuing higher education, because more and more people go to abroad to work.
I study English because I want to study in a doctoral program, which requires a high level of English.   I need to read many research papers by American authors.
I should move to United Kingdom for a few months to practice my English, and probably I´m going to go there next year.

The Importance of speaking English´s importance in Spain

Actually, to speak speaking English is very important in Spain.
It´s The English language is requested everywhere for work.Also ,for studying higher education, and because more and more people go to abroad to work.
I study e English because I want to study a doctoral program, when which I requires an English level high enough. I also need to read many researchs papers of by American authors.
I should move to United Kingdom for a few months to practice my English, and probably I´m going to go will the next year.

Rafa, cuidado en caer en la mala costumbre de usar "it," especialmente al empezar una oracion. Si nececitas que te explique algo, solo dime!