Showreaction12
Investment Proposal Memo Introduction On the south of Novosibirsk we should to open new hypermarket with wide product range on our low-cost offering круглосуточно без выходных. Analysis of the local retail market showed that the market of the product retail far from saturation. At the time, both in St. Petersburg and Krasnodar on 100 thousand of people there are two hypermarkets in Novosibirsk have less than one. Recently opened near Novosibirsk new logistics distribution center capable of handling volumes have at least 5 hypermarkets. Deal Need to buy a plot of land in the property and prepare it for the construction of a hypermarket. The cost of plot preparation is estimated at 300 million rubles. On the prepared plot have to build a hypermarket with full area about 12000 square meters, 7000 square meters allocated for trading space. On the construction of the hypermarket requires 700 million rubles of investments. Market In Novosibirsk presented federal retail chains : 3 Auchan stores , 2 Okay stores, 5 hypermarkets of Lenta. Thereby for 1,5 million of Novosibirsk citizens suited 10 hypermarkets, or 150 thousand for one hypermarket , which is indicator of the potential of the local market. Hiring Plan For the operation of hypermarkets required to hire about 300 new employees. With an average salary of 35 thousand rubles total payroll fond will be about 10,5 million rubles per month. Financial Plan Initial investment to hypermarket will be amount 1 billion of rubles: Purchase of plot of land – 160 million rubles for 40 000 square meters ( 100 $ per м2) Engineer works and land improvement – 140 million rubles Development – 480 million rubles ( 40 thousand rubles per м2) Engineering – 13 million rubles Utility networks and hypermarket internal improvement – 207 million rubles
1

Investment Proposal Memo

Introduction

It is proposed that a new hypermarket be opened to the south of Novosibirsk offering a wide product range at a low cost, twenty-four hours a day, excluding weekends.

On the south of Novosibirsk we should to open new hypermarket with wide product range on our low-cost offering круглосуточно без выходных.

Analysis of the local retail market showsed that it is the market of the product retail far from saturation. At the momenttime /presently, both in St. Petersburg and Krasnodar have two hypermarkets per on 100,000 thousand of people, whilst there are two hypermarkets in Novosibirsk hasve less than one.

Recently opened near Novosibirsk new logistics distribution center capable of handling volumes required for have at least 5 hypermarkets recently opened near Novosibirsk.

Deal
We Nneed to buy a plot of land in the property and prepare it for the construction of a hypermarket.
The cost of plot preparation is estimated at 300 million rRubles. We will need to build On the prepared plot have to build a hypermarket with a full area of about 12,000 square meters on the prepared plot, with 7,000 square meters allocated for trading space.
On tThe construction of the hypermarket requires investment totalling 700 million rRubles of investments.

Market
The following retail chains are currently operating in NovosibirskIn Novosibirsk presented federal retail chains : 3 Auchan stores , 2 Okay stores, 5 Lenta hypermarkets of Lenta. Thereforeby, for 1,5 million of Novosibirsk citizens suitedthere are currently 10 hypermarkets, or in other words, 150 thousand people for oneper hypermarket, which is an indicator of the potential of the local market.

Hiring Plan
For the operation of hypermarkets It will be required to hire about 300 new employees for the operation of the hypermarket. With an average salary of 35,000 thousand rRubles, the total payroll found will be about 10.,5 million rRubles per month.

Financial Plan
Initial investment to in the hypermarket will be amount 1 billion of rRubles:
Purchase of plot of land – 160 million rRubles for 40,000 square meters ($100/m2)

Engineer works and land improvement – 140 million rRubles

Development – 480 million rRubles (40,000 thousand rRubles/per m2)
Engineering – 13 million rRubles
Utility networks and hypermarket internal improvement – 207 million rRubles