Muhammad
First time playing tennis! My friends and I usually playing ping-pong one time in a week, each of us in a different level of others, one of my friends has experience in it, in addition he playing another sports, one of these sports is playing tennis. Some day when we are eating breakfast, he told us that he want to go to play tennis in tennis playground, and his partner cannot came this time, so he told us that we can go with him, to learn and try tennis, I get excited to play this new sport, so told him I want to go with you. After morning my friend and I went to the tennis playground to play tennis, before we start playing my friend told me some advices to help me when I play, first rule is to hold the racket stick in the end not in the middle, and the second rule is to hold the racket stick by our two hands, and the third one is to hit the ball in center of the racket net and to move the racket from down to up in specific way. After that finally we started playing!, for the first balls which friend throws to me, I didn't touch any ball, and I had waved the racket in the air!!, for the second group of balls, I touched the balls, and send them in a different directions, but most of them goes direct the playground net, the others are gone out of the playground!!! because I hit them hard too much, and the others goes to other tennis playgrounds which near us. within the time finally I hit the balls in a suitable power and correct direction to my friend. At the end, what can I say is that this sport is excited and funny, and need from the players to put more effort, it is difficult than ping-pong, and needs stronger muscles because the players should move and jogging in a different directions many many times.

My First Time Playing Tennis!

My friends and I usually playing play ping-pong ones time in a week. Each of us plays the game with different skill levels. One of my friends is an experienced ping-pong player. In addition, he playing plays another other sports including tennis.

Some One day, when we are were eating/having breakfast, he told us that he wanted to go to play tennis in tennis playground, and his partner cannot was not able to come. came this time, So, he told asked us that if we can could go with him to learn and try tennis. I get got excited with the idea of playing a new sport. So, I decided to go with him. to play this new sport, so I told him that I want to go with you.

After morning hours, my friend and I went to the tennis playground court. to play tennis, Before we started playing, my friend told gave me some advice/tips regarding how to play it. advices to help me when I play. First rule is was to hold the racket stick handle in at the end and not in the middle. , and the Second rule is was to hold the racket stick by our two both the hands and the third one is was to hit the ball in with the center of the racket net and to move the racket from down to up position in a specific way.

After that, Finally, we started playing. For the first few balls which my friend throws to hit towards me, I didn't could not even touch any ball, and I had waved was just waving my racket in the air. After some time, I was able to hit some of them. However, only a few of them went over the net to the opposite court and most of them went out of the court. This might be because I hit was trying to hit them really hard. Sometimes, the balls I hit went so far that they landed in other tennis courts nearby. But, over the time, I improved and was able to within the time finally I hit the balls in a with suitable power (or ... with the right amount of force) and in correct proper direction towards my friend.

At In the end, what can I can say is that this sport tennis is really exciting and funny. However, it requires the players to put more/extra effort. It is difficult than playing ping-pong and needs stronger muscles, because the players should have to move and run jogging in a different directions many many times. over and over again.