Carlos
Taking my dog to the veterinary This afternoon I took my dog to the veterinary. I took him there ten days ago because he had an infection in his ears. The veterinary supplied me some pills to give him during these ten days. Today the veterinary told me that my dog has improved about the ear infection but probably he has lost the hearing forever, although she gave me some more pills that I have to give to my dog for 10 more days, then I will take him to the veterinary again to check if the infection is over. I hope the next day my dog will be completely healthy.
1

Taking my dog to the veterinarian

This afternoon I took my dog to the veterinarian. I took him there ten days ago because he had an infection in his ears. The veterinarian supplied me with some pills to give him during these ten days. Today the veterinarian told me that my dog has improved about in regards to the ear infection but probably he has probably lost the hearing forever permanently. She gave me some more pills that I have to give to my dog for 10 more days, and then I will take him to the veterinarian again to check if the infection is over has improved. I hope the next that in 1 day my dog will be completely healthy.

Thank you!
Instead of saying ''veterinarian'' We usually say ''I will take my dog to the vet'' ''The vet gave me some pills for my dog''