Juanma
What type of cafes and restaurants do you find in your country? what do you eat there? In Spain we have more differents types of restaurants: spanish restaurants, chinese restaurants, italian restaurants, turkish restaurants, american restaurants.. there are more diversity off foods, but in classic restaurants there are more quality than fast food - low cost restaurants. Spain country have more demand of restaurants, cofes, pubs...because there are a lot of tourist in all the year.
1

What type of cafes and restaurants (it would be more correct to say:" can be found in your country?") do you find in your country? what do you eat there?

In Spain, we have (loads/lots of types)more differents types of restaurants: Spanish restaurants, Chinese restaurants, Italian restaurants, Turkish restaurants, American restaurants.. there are more diversity off foods (I would say: "other kinds of food", "etc", or something like that). However, in traditional restaurants food is much better than the food you can buy in fast-food or low cost restaurants. but in classic restaurants there are more quality than fast food - low cost restaurants. 

The country of Spain (or just "Spain") has a higher demand of restaurants, bars, pubs because of the big amount of tourists that visit us during the year(or "because lots of tourists that visit us during the year"). Spain country have more demand of restaurants, cofes, pubs...because there are a lot of tourist in all the year.

I hope my corrections are fine, and I expect them to be helpfull.