Laurine
Little presentation ^^ Hi everyone! I have been on this forum for already several months, but I haven't written something yet! So this is my first post, just to present me in some words... As you see, my name is Laurine, I'm French (native speaker) and I'd like to meet new people around the World in order to improve my English. I dream about speaking it fluently! One day, maybe... =) I have learned this language since I was about 10. And if you need to practice your French, feel free to message me: it'll be a pleasure to help you! About my hobbies, I love music in general. Indeed, I play the guitar and the piano, and I'm used to listening to music everyday! My favorite singers or band? Adam Lambert, and Glee! Do you know? I also like reading, especially thriller books, like the Sebastian Fitzek's ones. If you're like me, message me! I'll be delight to meet you! Have a good talk on Italki! Byyye, Laurine. =)
1

Little presentation ^^

Hi everyone!
I have already been on this forum for several months, but I haven't written anything yet!
So this is my first post, just to present myself in a few words...

As you see, my name is Laurine, I'm French (native speaker) and I'd like to meet new people around the world in order to improve my English. I dream about speaking it fluently! One day, maybe... =) I have learned this language since I was about 10. And if you need to practice your French, feel free to message me: it'll be a pleasure to help you!

About my hobbies, I love music in general. Indeed, I play the guitar and the piano, and I'm used to listening to music every day! My favorite singers or band? Adam Lambert, and Glee! Do you know them?

I also like reading, especially thriller books, like the Sebastian Fitzek's ones.

If you're like me, message me! I'll be a delight to meet you!

Have a good talk on Italki!

Byyye,
Laurine. =)