Jessy
The traffic in China when you first come to China,have you ever think that Chinese are rude on the road? what the hell are Chinese people thinking about?The motorist and pedestrian both think like they are the king of the road. At least they don't want to give a convinience to each other. I saw someone say on facebook(most comments about China and Chinese make me uncomfortable),It seems that using cellphone while driving is not illegal in China. Everyone does it, including the police. Using a cellphone when driving is definitely illegal in China.however,because of carrying out inefficiently,people think most of time they will not be caught and have a confindence of their driving skills even it will risk their life.(Chinese logic is weird,I know).But there is a driver’s licence penalty point system actually.If caught by the police,2 points will be put on the licenece.When people got a total of 12 points in a year,licence will be suspended,and have to take part in learning again to get your licence back.When people drive drunk,they will be put into prison,now no one dare to drive drunk beause some celebrities once were caught and got into prison.The most difficult part is how to let the e-bikes obey the rules,I think. when the motorcycles were banned from the downtown, e-bikes became popular quickly and no one likes bicycles any more,which makes the crowed traffic even more crowded.yes,e-bikes are easy to ride,but its performance is not better than motorcycle's.('cause there is a design flaw: the e-bike is light ,the tyres are small and narrow ,when its speed gets fast, you can imagine the moment you wanna brake suddenly)There is a logic in those people's mind they can ride a e-bike freely beacuse the car driver will not bump into them.Unfortunately ,the car drivers think in the same way.The bateries of such bikes also challenges the environment if they can't be reycled. Yes, we merely care about others and respect the individuals.We are ugly in some ethical and moral aspects as Baiyang said.We easily get angry and oppose quickly aganist the negetive comments of our society. Finding a excuse for those ill manners is much easier than adimiting it. But that is not all about Chinese and China,you know it.
1

When the motorcycles were banned from the downtown, e-bikes became popular quickly and no one liked bicycles (bicycle = 自行车. Are you sure you aren't still talking about motorbikes?) anymore,_which makes made the crowded traffic even more crowded._Yes,_e-bikes are easy to ride,_but its their performance is not better than a motorcycle's (because there is a design flaw: the e-bikes are light and the tyres are small and narrow, so that when its they speed get fast, you can imagine the moment you wanna brake suddenly it is hard to break suddenly, as you can imagine)._There is a logic in those people's mind that they can ride a e-bike freely beacuse the car drivers will not bump into them._Unfortunately,_the car drivers think in the same way._The batteries of such bikes also challenges endanger the environment if they can't be recycled.

'Logic' is uncountable and so you can't normally say "a logic", but making it countable here works as it implies that those people use a different kind of logic than normal people.

Be careful of the different between "any more" and "anymore". Even native speakers often confuse these.

Yes, we merely rarely care about others and respect the individuals._We are ugly lacking in some ethical and moral aspects as Baiyang said._We easily get angry and quickly oppose quickly aganist the negative comments of against our society. Finding an excuse for those ill manners is much easier than admitting it them.

But that is not all about Chinese and doesn't only happen in China, and you know it.

1

The traffic in China

When you first came to China,_have did you ever think that Chinese people are rude on the road? What the hell are Chinese people thinking about?_The Motorists and pedestrians both think like they are the kings of the road. At least They don't even want to give a convinience way to each other.

"At least" is used to state something positive in a negative situation. Ex. "It's cold, but at least it's not raining". I think "even" covers what you wanted to say.

I saw someone say on Facebook_(most comments about China and Chinese people make me uncomfortable) that it seems that using a cellphone while driving is not illegal in China. Everyone does it, including the police.

"Chinese" is an adjective and is only a noun when talking about the language.

Using a cellphone when driving is definitely illegal in China._However,_because of carrying out this is carried out inefficiently,_people think most of time they will not be caught and have a confindence of in their driving skills and even it will risk their lives (Chinese logic is weird,_I know). But there is actually a driver’s licence penalty point system actually._If caught by the police,_2 points will be put on the their licence._When people got a total of 12 points in a year, their licences will be are suspended,_and they have to take part in learning take driving lessons again to get your their licences back._When people drive drunk drink drive,_they will be are put into prison._Now no one dares to drive drunk drink drive beause some celebrities once were caught once and got put into prison._The most difficult part is how to let make the e-bikes (bicycles with electronic motors) obey the rules,_I think. 

"Drink drive" is a phrasal verb that means "to drive drunkly". The latter sounds awkward though.

I added a description of what e-bikes are because I'd never heard of them before and it's possible any readers haven't either.

sorry to hear that,I did the same thing like this before...anyway,thank you all the same:)
I just spent half an hour correcting this, but when I tried to post it italki informed me that I was over the character limit and a few seconds later deleted everything I wrote. Sorry, but I might come back to it later if I have time.
yeah,at least we are improving.so not too bad:)