José Alberto
I'm a Good Cook I lived alone since 17 years old. From that date, I have cleaned my clothes and have cooked my food. At the beginning, my food was bad, I didn´t cook. Sometimes I ate the same food for many days because I cooked much food. But now, I know cook, How can I cook better? It was easy, sometimes I ate with much salt and another with letter salt. Saludos
1

I'm a Good Cook

I have lived alone since I was 17 years old. Since then, I have washed my clothes and have cooked my food. At the beginning my food tasted bad, because hadn't cooked before. Sometimes, I ate the same thing for many days in a row because I cooked so much food.
But now, I know how to cook. How did I learn to I cook better? It was easy. Sometimes I used a lot of salt and other times I used a little salt.

I'm a Good Cook

I've lived alone since I was 17 years old. From that date, Since then I have cleaned my clothes and have cooked my meals food. At In the beginning, my food was bad, I didn´t cook. Sometimes I ate the same food for many days because I cooked too much food.
But now, I know how to cook, How did my cooking improve can I cook better? It was easy, sometimes I added ate with much more salt and another times I didn't add so much.with letter salt.

Saludos

I'm a good cook

I lived alone since I was 17 years old. From that date (better since then), I have cleaned my own clothes and have cooked my own food. In the beginning, my food was not tasty, becuase I didn´t cook often. Sometimes I ate the same food for many days because I cooked too much food.
But now, since I know how to cook, how could I cook better? It was easy, sometimes I used a lot of  salt and another times I  used very little salt.

Saludos

I'm a Good Cook

I have lived alone since I was 17 years old. Since then, I have cleaned my own clothes and have cooked for myself food. In the beginning, my food was bad because I didn´t cook often. Sometimes I ate the same food for many days because I cooked too much food.
Now, I know how to cook, but how can I cook better? It was easy, it was because I sometimes I ate with used too much salt and sometimes I used with too little salt.

Saludos