kary233
A rose-tinted field It is a filed landing on a valley where a railway merely along with,and a 6-floor tall building for teacher’s residence is nearby.The whole acre whose air is fragrant with clay and where the seedlings change its colour from light green in spring to totally golden plain,contracting with the always green mountain. And boundaries of each part is along by transparent stream. And the extraordinary thing ,I deem,of the field is one of its green spring in a early evening related to a local legend that I was always reminded of: Many years ago,an old woman with some flickering white hair and a freckling face who lived in a village ,took her lovely grandchild out that early evening to the field.Because she had to do some proactive job before the rain. The child,a little innocent girl,was closely following her grandmather and gazing at her grandmather ‘s hand taking a rough wooden hoe until they have across many parts of the field and arrived at their parts.Then the grandmather Knock down a little parts of the boundary of the field,so as to have the water out of field in case of the probably heary rainfall flooding the seedlings.And the girl saw blankly what her grandmather was doing ,was speechless for the darkening sky covering the world and colouring the valley with rose-tinted and just impressed greatly by them. Thereby,it is widely said around the village that while the valley became rose-tinted the lovey girl is gazing ,with his darkest big eyes ,at it and blessing for the village native.

It is best you have the original Chinese version.  It is very difficult to figure things out because of your spelling errors.  "file" and "field" are two very different things.  If too much time is spent figuring out your intent, no one wants to help. 不顯出有恆心去学习.

A rose-tinted field

It is a filed landing on a valley where a railway merely along with,and a 6-floor tall building for teacher’s residence is nearby.The whole acre whose air is fragrant with clay and where the seedlings change its colour from light green in spring to totally golden plain,contracting with the always green mountain. And boundaries of each part is along by transparent stream.
And the extraordinary thing ,I deem,of the field is one of its green spring in a early evening related to a local legend that I was always reminded of:
Many years ago,an old woman with some flickering white hair and a freckling face who lived in a village ,took her lovely grandchild out that early evening to the field.Because she had to do some proactive job before the rain.
The child,a little innocent girl,was closely following her grandmather and gazing at her grandmather ‘s hand taking a rough wooden hoe until they have across many parts of the field and arrived at their parts.Then the grandmather Knock down a little parts of the boundary of the field,so as to have the water out of field in case of the probably heary rainfall flooding the seedlings.And the girl saw blankly what her grandmather was doing ,was speechless for the darkening sky covering the world and colouring the valley with rose-tinted and just impressed greatly by them.
Thereby,it is widely said around the village that while the valley became rose-tinted the lovey girl is gazing ,with his darkest big eyes ,at it and blessing for the village native.

A rose-tinted field