Sarah
Good student?? ^^ Well, Yesterday I didn't go to school because its special day in Thailand. But I still have a lot of homework. I have appointment with my Teacher about Medication presentation! So I woke up very early on that day and Start to did my homework at 07.00 AM and You know I stayed up late for did my homework and it was finished at 5 AM :)) The fact is I was so curious and excited about this website Lol (it's really good site for learning English) and I cant focus on my homework anymore. lol In the morning I got up around at 6 Am and I think today The World is so confusing or maybe I am very sleepy. xD Today my presentation was so good ,My teacher really like and enjoy it so much. by the way Now I feel like I can sleep anywhere at my university really. ^^ Have a nice day! Sarah. ps. I try to write the story about myself because I would like to improve my writing. hope you can understand my story. zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Good student?? ^^

Well, Yesterday I didn't go to school because it's a special day in Thailand. However, I still have a lot of homework to do. I have an appointment with my Teacher regarding medication presentation, so I woke up very early that day and I started to do my homework at 07.00 AM and you know, I stayed up late doing my homework and I've finished it at around 5 AM :)) The thing was I got so curious and excited about this website Lol (it's a really good site for learning English) and for that reason I cant focus on my homework anymore. lol  

The following morning, I got up at around 6Am and I thought the world has become so confusing or maybe I am just too sleepy. xD

Today my presentation has been so good ,My teacher really liked it and enjoyed it so much.

(By the way, I'm too sleepy and I feel like I can sleep anywhere at my university now.)

^^
Have a nice day!
Sarah.

-------

*Sarah, we understand your story and it was fun to read. Here's a revised version. ^^

---------

ps. I try to write the story about myself because I would like to improve my writing. hope you can understand my story.

zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

_