thuy Bien
You've Got Mail "You've got mail" is name of the romantic movie I have seen recently. I am a fan of action movies. As usual, I wouldn't watch this movie but, this movie was my homework so I had no choice. I am taking part in an English class. My teacher is quiet funny. He gave us some tips to improve our English and it really works. This week homework for us is " see the movie "you've got mail", summarize the content of the movie and tell again in English in the next class". I did watch the movie and I loved it. It's a story about two persons, they are Kelly and Jim Fox who are bussiness rivals. They both do business on books. Difference business method makes them hate each other in real but they fall in love over the internet. The movie starts with a sentence " Someone you pass on the street may alrealy be the love of your life" and end in happiness of Kelly and Jim Fox. You may love this movie if you watch it and I think you wont forget the sentence "Some one you pass on the street may already be the love of you life".
Mumtaz : I ussually cry, not I always cry. but at the moment Kelly met Jim Fox in coffee shop and she insulted him badly, It touched to my emotion. Thanks for your recomendation. I will watch "cast away"
Good for you active girl:) The thing is, crying seems more realistic than heroes, but who needs that anyway;D tell me did you cry watching "You've got mail"? Tom Hanks is too gentle to make anyone cry;) Anyway, If you wish one day to watch a nice movie, try "Cast Away", I can't say it's romantic and I think you would love it Thuy...
@ Mumtaz : I am an active girl and I dont like much to watch romantic movies because I ussually cry when I see romatic movies. I like to watch action moives where there are so many heros :)
So you actually prefer action movies more than romantic movies:) you are one of a kind Thuy,, because this is like the ultimate girls movie(,") I'm glad you watched it...