Patri Alv F
My Sport Life I'm an active girl since I was a child. I was in a swimming team for fourteen years. I became a professional swimmer. I traveled around Spain with the others swimmers, my friends. At the same time, I was studying. I had a messing childhood. When I started the high school, I was sixteen years old. I don't know how it is in other countries but, in Spain, you can stay in the school until fifteen years old, then, two years in the hogh school and, after that, university. Well, the high school studies was more complicated than the school studies and I couldn't go to training everyday. Finally, I had to leave the team when I started the university studies because It was impossible. Nowadays, I usuallu go to the beach to swim but I only can in my free time. I miss the time when I was a teenager. I'm grateful to my parents because I couldn't have a better childhood.
1

My Sport Life The role of sports in my life

I'm I've been an active girl since I was a child. I've been was in a a member of a swimming team for fourteen years. I became a professional swimmer. I traveled around Spain with the others swimmers, my friends.
At the same time, I was studying. I had a messy childhood. When I started the high school, I was sixteen years old. I don't know how it is in other countries, but, in Spain, you can stay in the attend primary (or: elementary) school until you are fifteen years old, then, you attend two years in the a high school for two years and, after that, you go to university.
Well, the studying in a high school studies was more complicated demanding than in a primary school studies and I couldn't go to training everyday. Finally, I had to leave the team when I started the my university studies because it was impossible.
Nowadays, I usually go to the beach to swim but I only can only do it in my free time. I miss the time when I was a teenager.
I'm grateful to my parents because I couldn't have a better childhood.

You say that you had a messy childhood, whereas in the final sentence you say that you couldn't have a better childhood. These two are in contrast with each other. Maybe you wanted to write something else instead of messy?

Never It's too late to learn! )
I just known how to swim last month, at the age 27. It was my memorable record in my life. My childhood wasnt beauty as yours since a half day I went to school and a half day I had to work in the fields with my parents. my family had a quiet hard time when I was a child