Susie00
Interview For An Internship I went to a textile company to have an interview for an internship. I applied for a foreign trade merchandiser. During the interview, the interview asked me about my career plan. I told her I want to become an overseas sales manager. And now I don't have any relevant experience and skill, so i need to start at the bottom.I am afraid of hardships. In fact, I am a senior student whose major is Japanese. But I hope I can do some English-related work, because it would help to broaden my horizon、meet more people form various country and improve my commercial English ability. Form today on, I know I need to recite more commercial vocabularies and learn how to write a good business email. Work hard!No mater how difficult it is. At last, I want to ask how to improve my oral English just like how did you study chinese?
I reckon the best way to improve your oral English is to simply use it more and more, just as with any other language. Language skills increase naturally with experience.

Interview For An Internship

I went to a textile company to have an interview for an internship and applied for a foreign trade merchandiser. During the interview, the interview asked me about my career plan. I told her I wanted to become an overseas sales manager.
And now since I don't have any relevant experience and skill, so I need to start at the bottom. I am worried something bad will happen.
In fact, I am a senior student whose major is Japanese, but I hope I can do some English-related work, because it would help to broaden my horizons、meet more people from various countries and improve my commercial English ability.
From today on, I know I need to recite more commercial vocabulary and learn how to write a good business email.
Work hard!No matter how difficult it is.
Finally, I want to ask how to improve my oral English, just like how did you study chinese?