Andy
how to build confidence When you have confidence to do something or chat with someone, you can do it more good than you are lack of it, why ? Because when you are full of confidence, it seems can be everything is under your control. Let me talk about myself some funny, you know when I in high school, l Ioved a girl, the feeling was so good, I feeled happy every minite, but at the same time, it pushed me so hard like ten pounds stone pressed on my heart, the more I loved her, I want to chat with her more eager, the biggest question is I was afraid to flirt her, I don't know why was that, I feel it seems werid to chat with strangers if you don't have anything to say, in this way, my friends are very little, but finally I can't handle it, I wrote a love-paper sent to her, and she rejected that, she seemed shame, too,,,, or I was not good guy for her, After that, I realized that, it is not her fault, seems I am too negetive for expressing the feeling, whatever she loved me or not, I should be honet and confidence to face the ture, maybe it is more good for result, it is really a pity for me, time never stop, you lost a chance, you can never obtain it again, everything is changed, everything is different. So what I want to express is Be honet and confidence to yourself.