Iya
My favorite hobby I think it's very important to have a hobby. To do something, that brings you pleasure, fun and good mood. Whatever it takes. I had a lot off different hobbies and interests, but my biggest passion - it's the travellng. I love to travel without a group and without a guide, despite the fact that I often find myself in a difficult situation in unfamiliar places. Travelling gives me a good opportunity to learn a lot about the history of the country I'm visiting, to see cultural and historical places, to meet people of different nationalities, and to learn a lot about their traditions, customs and culture. In other words, I can expand my worldview and my mind. My last trip was in California a few months ago. It was the most exciting experience of my life! Like many people, I fell in love with those beautiful places! Now I spend my free-time planning out future adventures. What do you think about traveling? Had your travel experiences in your life? Or, may be, for you it will be in the future?
I am also fond of traveling.