Ahmad
Because You Loved Me Normally, I don't listen to English songs, because they are too fast for me and the music is not really my favorite type. One day, I listened to a singer, an angel, named Celine Dion, I was enchanted. She has a very amazing and strong voice. I loved her voice at once and started to listen to all her songs. Her first song with me was My Heart Will GO on, it was just perfect. I could understand all its words. Then I listened to many songs, but the one I really think it is the best is Because You Loved Me, it is very powerful and meaningful. Later on, I listened to some other singers, but Celine is still the greatest in my opinion. Corrections please...
Thank u Ahmed
It's better not to repeat a word many times to get a good composition. for example"I don't listen to English songs, because they are too fast for me and the music is not really my favorite type..., better to say"I don't listen to English songs, because they are too fast for me and it is not really my favorite type. Other thing to mention in grammer I think"but the one I really think it is the best is Because You Loved Me...better to say I suppose"but the one I really think it was the best Because You Loved Me... . I also think she is a great singer too :)
Celine Dion is my favorite singer.Because you loved me and i love you are the best songs.